Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Re-introduction

aaaannnnd I'm back. I felt like it was time to blow off the dust and start writing again. quite a bit has changed since my last post... I've moved to a new server (Proudmoore, US), joined a new guild and leveled a whole new stable of alts to play with.

with that in mind, I thought I'd re-introduce myself. I've been playing WoW since 12/2004; a month after it's original release. in the process of logging an absurd number of in-game hours, I've seen every corner of the world, conquered every dungeon, stormed a few castles, done a lot of quests and played every race, class and roll there is.

I'm not a hardcore raider or an arena master, but I do try to be the best player I can. as a result, I've learned an awful lot about the game and I'll be sharing that here :)

No comments: